Aurender A10 Music Server, Player & DAC
The Aurender A10 is a music server and player with a high performance DAC or digital-to-analog converter. With 4TB of internal hard disk drive and one 120GB solid-state drive cache for playback, the A10 is the perfect solution for those replacing CD Players.
Enjoy 35 million lossless CD quality music tracks with the world's best sounding Music Server. You can also easily play music from your NAS, on Aurender's HDD or music from the TIDAL and Qobuz service using the same app.
All Aurender models include the dedicated Aurender Conductor App, hailed by reviewers worldwide for its performance and intuitive operation.
iPad App was developed in house with managing large music databases in mind, providing exceptionally fast browsing and searching of your favorite music. All Aurender Music Servers and Players fully support the TIDAL streaming service as well.
- 120GB SSD storage for caching playback
- 4TB of internal HDD storage
- Full-Linear power supply
- Balanced(XLR) Audio Outputs, Unbalanced (RCA) Audio Outputs
- Dual 768KHz/32bit Next Generation Flagship AK4490 DAC Chip
- Fully Separate Dual-Mono DAC Blocks with Discrete Linear Power Regulator
- Volume adjustment from app, IR remote or front panel rotary control
- TIDAL Lossless Streaming supported within Aurender Conductor
- Designed to keep the system noise level as low as possible
- Dedicated USB Audio Output with Ultra Low-Noise Power Circuitry
- Award-wining Aurender Conductor App for ease and convenience
- FPGA-based Precision Data Reclocking System with sub 100fs world top class jitter-reducing clock generator
- Four Individual Toroidal Power Transformers for Server / Digital / Dual DAC Blocks
- Support for Network Attached Storage (NAS) and USB Storage
- Remote Technical Support via Aurender Conductor App
- Smart Copy feature allows for easy transfer of music libraries
- On/Off Button
Turns the unit on when it is off and connected to AC power, with the rear panel power switch in the "on" position. When the front panel AMOLED is active, pressing this button will power the unit completely off. If no music has played for about 5 minutes, the AMOLED will go dark and pressing this button will wake the AMOLED back up. A second press will then turn the unit off. Note that the button will flash during power down and stops flashing once the power off cycle has completed.
- AMOLED Display
- Display Menu
Press to cycle through 2 display options: Song Information and Playlist. Songs from playlists may be selected using the four buttons on the right side of the front panel display. Use buttons 4 and 5 to scroll between playlists and button 6 to select a playlist. After the playlist is selected, press button 6 again to start playback. Once the playlist is selected, buttons 4 and 5 can be used to select songs within the selected playlist. To see the Device Information Display, please keep the button depressed for about three seconds until the display blinks, release the button and wait. The Device Information Display with details about Server name, Network status, IP address, and other details will appear. To return to the normal display, press the button again.
- Play Previous
Press to skip to the previous track.
- Play Next
Press to skip to the next track.
Press to start or stop playback.
- Volume Knob
- Analog Audio Output - XLR Right
- Analog Audio Output - RCA Right
- Analog Audio Output - XLR Left
- Analog Audio Output - RCA Left
- Digital Audio Input - Optical SPDIF
- USB Audio Class 2.0 Output
Connect to the USB input of a USB compatible digital-to-analog converter.
- Gigabit Ethernet port
To connect to home networks and Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices. The Ethernet cable should be connected to the network router before turning on the Aurender.
- USB 2.0 Data Ports
For copying from external USB memory devices.
- AC Power Switch
Press away from the AC power socket to turn on, and towards the power socket to turn off. The rear panel power switch should be used only after the unit has been turned off completely using the front panel On/Off button, or using one of the power off options from the Conductor App. Abnormal shutdown or using the rear panel power button while the unit is in operation or standby can cause the system to check itself after an abrupt power down. In this case, a message will appear on the display stating that the unit is checking the system.
- AC Power Socket
Connect to a power outlet with an AC Power cord.
Before connecting audio cables, first check to see that all devices are grounded using grounded plugs and grounded sockets. In addition, all devices should be turned off, before connecting any audio or digital cables. If the devices are not grounded, a voltage potential difference between devices can cause a voltage surge through the audio cable that can weaken and eventually damage sensitive circuits in D/A converters and other devices.
by Dave Clark
by John Richardson
by Jez Ford
by Uday Reddy
by Jason Kennedy
- SSD for System and Cache: 120G
- Music Storage: 4TB (2.5" HDD)
- Power: Full-Linear
- Display: 3.0" AMOLED
- Digital Audio Output: USB Audio Class 2.0
- Digital Audio Input: SPDIF Optical up to 24-bit / 192 kHz
- Other I/O: Gigabit Ethernet, USB Port x 2
- Analog Audio Output: Unbalanced(RCA): 2Vrms / Balanced(XLR): 4Vrms
- Volume Control: -90 dB ~ 0dB, 0.5 dB step Velocity Sensitive Operation
- USB Audio Output: PCM: up to 32-bit / 384 kHz DSD: DSD64, DSD128 / DoP Mode
- DAC Chip: AK4490(AKM) x 2 (Dual-Mono Design)
- MQA certified: Yes*
- THD + N : Min. -112dB, IMD(SMPTE) Min. -113 dB
- HD (1KHz 2.5Vrms XLR output : 0.00013 %
- Dynamic Range : MAX 121 dB
- Stereo Crosstalk : Better than -135dB, 20-20kHz.
- Dimensions: 430 x 55 x 353 mm
- Weight: 10.2Kg