The JH13Pro, a favorite among audiophiles, has been upgraded to a new driver and crossover technology in these 13v2 Pro Universal Fit IEMs.
The JH13v2 Performance Universal Fit IEM features Eight Balanced Armatures, a Steel Tube Waveguide, and Moon Audio 4-pin connector and cable, with +10db of adjustable bass per ear.
Enhanced extension, clarity and soundstage characterizes these iems.
What more could a music lover ask for?
- Newly redesigned 3D Printed Universal Fit shells
- Custom Mahogany faceplates with Teal oversized JH logos
- 8 Driver configuration, powered by SoundrIVe technology: Dual Low, Dual Mid, Quad High
- Integrated 3-Way Crossover
- Triple Bore with FreqPhase Steel Tube Waveguide
- Stock Cable with 4-pin locking connector
- Variable bass output, adjustable from the on-cable Attenuator (0 to +12db)
- Noise isolation 26db
Custom Feel, Universal Fit
All Performance Series IEMs feature an ergonomic shape, designed and 3D printed for maximum fit and comfort for every ear whether listening to music or performing on stage.
The 10% up angle of the sound bore and refined shape of the ear bowl and helix area provides a custom-like fit and seal like no other Universal IEM.
Press and Reviews
Manuals and Guides
- Frequency Response
- 10Hz to 20kHz
- Input Sensitivity
- 116dB @ 1mW
- 28 Ohms
- Noise Isolation
- Limited Warranty
*Parts and Labor | Warranty Policy
Customers Also Viewed